Self Love

Self love:

Let's start with what is self love by definition of Google
Self-love, defined as "love of self" or "regard for one's own happiness or advantage". 

Do you love yourself? 

The question isn't whether people love you this whether you love yourself. I mean for some people it takes year's for them to be able to accept and love every inch of themselves flaws and all. For me I'm still learning to love everything about myself from my trauma to my body. 

Self love isn't easy believe me it's one of the hardest things a person could do. The main reason being that society has morphed the image of perfection into something so unattainable that people find it hard to even accept how they look. 

Society has led us to believe in order to love ourselves we have to have the perfect body and personality so we can be accepted into society but that's not what the world needs. 

The world needs real people which is a lot to ask for but can be easily obtained. Real people are so hard to find these days, all you get are people trying to be someone they are not trying to gain popularity for God knows what. 

I never understood why I tried to live like that, trying to gain popularity so I can be loved and wanted because it's something I desperately craved. I learned with time that fake friends never got you anywhere and I learned that the hard way. 

In the end it's better to have few but real friends then many but fake friends. It takes time to build real relationship and when you have one it's going to change your life for the better believe me I'm living proof. 

Feel free to comment you opinions on the matter. 

Don't forget to share with your friends and love yourself a little more then you did yesterday just don't get a bigger ego then Lex Luthor. 

DD xx

Comments