To Ponder over yonder: By Fiona Mwangala

To ponder over yonder: By Fiona Mwangala

To ponder over yonder

At the edge of a cliff is quite a wonder

Makes one think

How all things link

To ponder your life at the edge of a cliff

Makes you feel a bit of grief

To question life's choices

With a thousand voices

Swarming like buzzing bees

Living in your head without paying any fees

You wonder how you could go on

With nothing to your name that you own

After all life is not very fair

That's what makes it have a very high fare

You wonder why you were born in such a cruel world

With most people at every corner being so cold

It made you wonder why you're alive

And for so long why you tried to survive

And so you ponder over yonder

At the edge of a cliff thinking how the world is such a wonder. 



I just thought I should share one of my poems that I wrote. If you guys enjoyed that then I'll share some of my poems here as well. 


Don't forget to share, comment and follow me. 


Love DD xx

Comments